What servers can provide TunnelBear
TunnelBear VPN has servers in 20 countries, which allows customers to pretend that they are in one of these places, and bypass geographical restrictions and local censorship. Paid versions provide subscribers of the network with the right of access to all servers. The Australian server is open only to paid users, it is not in the free version. Subscribers from a desktop PC, laptop, smartphone, tablet, and even a VPN router can connect to the program’s global network. In fact, it is possible to connect using all these devices, since each premium account allows five simultaneous connections. In general, this worthy service that offers has many useful parameters:
- five parallel connections
- excellent user support
- servers in more than 20 countries
- strong encryption
- connection log ignorance policy
- additional function GhostBear
- VigilantBear function (emergency switch
- browser extension (Chrome and Opera)
- ease of use on all platforms (even on Linux)
- connection speeds above average
However, this service has a significant drawback: it is incompatible with torrents.
However, this service has one significant drawback, P2P resources are not available to it, in particular, torrents, and it manages far from all sites. For example, Netflix and Hulu, for example, can be a serious obstacle to circumventing the service.